Well, I guess the one good thing about not running right now is that it coincides with my new job. Holy no free time to blog (or read them). I was in San Antonio last week for our national sales meeting. That definitely didn’t suck. I had a facial (yes, we had free time and the company treated us), had time to workout and go for a nature hike as well as learn a ton and get a huge sales goal for the year.
I did my best to eat well but I know I wasn’t great. It’s really hard to eat well when you don’t have options. Back to the Lose It counting for me!
I feel like my life is a list of bullet points right now. Checking off lists, notes, quick blurbs of importance, etc. So bullet point updates is what you are getting and it’s back to work for me. A few product reviews and my January recap coming soon. I swear.
- I’m not running #RNRNOLA. I ran a mile today in PT and it didn’t hurt, but it didn’t feel 100%. I need to take care of my body and play it safe.
- We are still going to NOLA to see our friends and P is running. Total role reversal and I can’t wait to be his cheerleader.
- I will most likely cry in sadness because I’ve never traveled for a race and not been able to run. That weekend is going to be hard for me.
- I have absolutely no idea if I will get to run the Publix 1/2 here in Atlanta in March.
- I’m also 75% sure I will now have to drop to the 1/2 at Eugene-and I’m hoping that happens at all.
- I pretty much had a nervous breakdown today. Sobs. Hysteria in my car. Because of stress, no running, Bank of America crappy customer service, my car tag, lost drivers license (car tag lady apparently kept it and have to go back tomorrow), couldn’t return something to TJ Maxx (because of missing license) and just overall-not enough hours in the day.
- I apparently barely worked at my last job. I am realizing I have little time for social media right now. It’s good and bad for me considering most of my friends are runners and I am envious.
- I’m running another relay with NUUN! More on that to come soon.
- Paying someone to clean your house is money well spent. I love coming home to perfection and I didn’t have to do any of it.
- I leave again Friday for another trade show. Then Nola next weekend. Then another trade show. So tired already.
- Most exciting bullet point of all- MY NIECE/NEPHEW WILL BE HERE ON THURSDAY!! (unless peanut decides to come before then, but Allison heads to the hospital Wednesday night).
How in the world do you balance work/social media? Will it get easier once the job gets to be “normal”? I’ve never been to the hospital for the actual birth…what should I know? How was your weekend?