32 years ago today, I came into this world at 9:46 pm. I was 6 weeks early, weighing in at only a little over 4 1lbs. A libra I was meant to be.
32 years!?!!? I kinda can’t believe it. I don’t feel like I should be 32. I can’t believe it’s been almost 10 years since I graduated from Auburn (although when I see how young the students are or one calls me ma’am, I am quickly reminded). It feels like yesterday that I was still living in Mobile, and that was 14 years ago. Time has flown, I’ve got a great family, wonderful friends, and a lot of happiness. I can’t complain or worry about the number. I’ll say 32 years young!
I feel incredibly lucky to have this life. To be me. I am a strong, independent, loving, happy woman. I have accomplished so much and look forward to the years to come.
- the Fall
- anything and everything pumpkin flavored
- hoodie and Ugg boots weather
- breakfast in bed
- cooking-especially dinners with P
- my running friends-in real life and in the social media world. Thank you for your constant support!
- time with my family
- traveling-especially to new places
- getting personalized mail (cards, letters, packages)
- singing at the top of my lungs in the car
- going fishing
- my condo that i bought with my own money
- trying fabulous new restaurants
- new running routes
- a freshly cleaned house
- when baristas make designs in your coffee
- fabulous dinners out-I’m a total wannabe foodie.
- fresh seafood (including sushi)
- live music
- laughter (especially P’s laugh)
- really good, long, mind clearing runs
- football season
- phone conversations with my girlfriends
- puppy breath
- lebanese food
- a really good cocktail (or beer or wine)
- realizing I’ve done so much with my life, and still have so much time for more
- ME. My life.
Who knows what 32 will bring. But I’m looking forward to it!
Love birthdays or hate them? Do we share any of the same happy things?