Let me count the ways…
In honor of Valentine’s Day today here is my list of the 10 things I love about running:
1. You allow me to collect beautiful pieces of bling.
2. I get to travel the country with you.
3. You empower me and make me feel
good great about myself.
4. You allow me to get lost in my thoughts and de-stress when I need to.
5. You have helped me meet some of the best friends a girl could ask for.
6. You have also connected me to a blogging community and new friends across the country.
7. You have pushed me beyond limits I had put on myself and accomplished things I never thought possible.
8. I get to stay fashionable even while sweating with you.
9. I have been able to share my passion of you with my loved ones. I love seeing them accomplish their goals!
10. You just make me happy.
This post was inspired by #runchat. I don’t really love Valentine’s Day but I love this post idea. I personally think Valentine’s Day is a big ole waste of money. I would rather get flowers on a random day of the week and a card “just because.” I don’t believe flowers should be triple the cost just because it is February 14th. I will say, however, I am excited to spend my evening with P. I am getting my favorite meal cooked for me- steak! And I have a few surprises up my sleeve for him as well. I will share those tomorrow-I don’t want to spoil it in case he reads this before our night. Get your mind out of the gutter people..it’s blogger friendly :):)