1. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. I will have almost 2 weeks off of work and cannot. freaking. wait. For real. I can’t wait to have some quality time at home with the fam and relax. I’m not good at relaxing but I am going to do my best.
I have several goals (yes, goals on vacation, I have a problem) on my break:
- read all 3 Hunger Games books on my new Kindle!
- Blogging goals- to figure out my C.O.R. (cost of racing)- saw this on abbi’s blog and realized it might take a while, and will be really scary, but I need to do it.
- I also want to add a new tab and need yall’s help. I want to add a bling tab for races around the country to make it easy for people to see all of the medals! So feel free to start sending me pics of your race medals (or links to your race posts).
2. I have my last long run for Disney this weekend. We are running 22 miles…I mean, I know I can do it. It’s just the back-to-back running thing that still has me a bit freaked out. I’m also a bit thankful for this race because it is helping burn off the many calories of crap that I am eating. Thank goodness for long runs!! The season has flown by-perhaps because I have continued to race throughout it-but it seems really hard to believe I will be running a 1/2 marathon AND marathon in 3 weeks.
3. I officially signed up for the Oak Barrel 1/2 Marathon in April. I will see Jill again! yay! Most exciting news?? P just signed up for his first 1/2 marathon and will be running the Rock n Roll New Orleans 1/2 with me. WOO HOO! Now he will understand my slight obessession/addiction to this sport. I hope. 🙂