I figured most people won’t be checking blogs…so here ya go.
1. I am running the Thanksgiving 1/2 marathon tomorrow in Atlanta and then spending the day with my sis and bro-in-law. We are cooking and relaxing and then shopping at midnight! Woohoo!! It will be a quiet holiday-both of our parents will be in Mobile. Different than usual, but still good. I’m looking forward to a running-and-then-pajama kind of day.
2. I found out I finished 3rd overall female in that Veterans Day race. Too bad they didn’t have awards.
3. I am running in my Auburn outfit again tomorrow. It’s only appropriate seeing as the Iron Bowl is this weekend. If I dare hear a Roll Tide from someone cheering…they might get my middle finger while I am running. Not kidding. Not expecting a lot out of our game this weekend but we are planning on going. I still love Auburn, no matter how rough our season is.
4. If you were wondering, I am going to do my best to treat tomorrow as a training run. Sub 2 hours but hopefully not faster than a 1:50. Let me stick to the plan. Please.
5. I started the tree skirt project. Holy lot of work. This thing better turn out nicely or I will end up in tears.
6. I missed last Fridays post about being thankful so here it is, seeing as it’s only appropriate for Thanksgiving.